Who can I talk to about getting assistance?

You can get more information from mental health service staff, including case managers, carer consultants, carer peer support workers, other family support workers or your local Psychiatric Disability Rehabilitation Support Services (PDRSS) workers. You will be asked some questions to determine the best way to assist you in your caring role.