Thank you for your interest in applying for the Tandem Mental Health Carer Register.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your lived experience, knowledge of the mental health system and communication skills to advocate for the issues and concerns of mental health carers in Australia.
Carer representatives will be chosen from across Victoria to join the Tandem Register. Applications are open to both existing and experienced representatives as well as emerging representatives who have not been involved formally but who now want to make a contribution.
As a member of the Tandem Register, you will have opportunities to:
• complete comprehensive induction training
• apply for state level mental health carer representative positions (e.g. on committees, boards, working groups and evaluations, as well as speaking opportunities at conferences and events)
• attend the Annual Tandem Conference (travel costs covered)
• network with peers and the broader mental health sector
Successful applicants for the Tandem Register will understand and support the principles of quality carer participation, and have the ability to represent carer issues beyond their own personal experience.
Tandem aims to develop a vibrant and representative Register, and applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please complete the form below, and Tandem will be in touch. If you have any questions about the Tandem Register or the application process, please contact ………….________________________________________
5. Reason for applying
6. carer participation, engagement
[ options: Child & Adol; Adult; Aged; Forensic; SECU; MHT etc
8. Skills, qualities, experience